Writer, Performer, Instructor
Ht: 6’1” Wt: 195
To be an effective part of an accomplished ensemble of creative talent producing quality work and a positive social impact.
• Over 20 years experience working professionally
in the entertainment industry as a writer, producer, and
• Have produced videos for corporate special events, training, and social media.
• Have trained, directed, and taught countless students and employees in both operational standards and performance skills.
• Experience with non-linear video editing systems. Proficient in Pinnacle Studio (Avid consumer brand).
• Proficient in MS Word, Publisher, Powerpoint.
• Skilled at leading a team and demanding professionalism and high quality.
• Ability to collaborate well with others and excellent problem solver.
• Excellent sense of humor.
05/1996- current Phantom Sheep
(Phantom Sheep Players, Phantom Sheep Productions)
Co-founding member, writer, and producer of comedy troupe.
• Self-employed writer, performer, and instructor of sketch comedy and improvisation.
• Produced annual holiday show including live stage and video elements that have been cablecasted.
• Contracted to provide entertainment and workshops to schools, colleges, libraries, summer camps, and private events.
• Co-writer of the show “Verdict of Sorcery” which is currently touring internationally.
09/1994- current Six Flags Entertainment
Inc. Agawam, MA (along with work produced in other parks
throughout the chain)
Shows & Entertainment, Assistant Manager, Writer, Producer, and Production Coordinator
Marketing, Entertainment, and Operations divisions.
• Manages an operating budget of over $1M including an entertainment team of nearly 300 performers and tech crew, 20 supervisors and leads, and office staff.Produces and conducts auditions, casting, and oversees interviews of entire seasonal entertainment staff.
• Able to be creative within different budgets while still demanding the highest quality.
• Work on multiple shows in production and operation at any given time while also planning the next project season.
• Created, scripted, and produced over 35 original stage shows in-house including "Graveyard Groove", "StoryTale", “Dead Legends Live”, "Goose's Golden Games", “Mr. Six’s Funtastic Gameshow”, and “Mayhem Mission”. Script doctor and consultant on many others, including licensed product and ones developed with corporate entertainment. Some shows I have written have also been seen in other parks throughout the chain.
• Directs talent for several stage productions and collaborates with choreographers, lighting designers, and other staff.
• Routinely produces videos for both internal and social media use including training and concert promotion.
• Responsible for coordinating, maintaining the integrity, and creating product for worldwide licensed brands such as Looney Tunes, Wiggles, Dick Clark Productions, Mr. Six, and DC Comics.
• Created design and soundtrack for haunted attractions and themed areas.
• Performed as emcee and voice-over talent along with overseeing development of Six Flags Radio team.
• Oversaw production team responsible for over 20 concerts and special events throughout the season working with various artists and sponsors.
• Developed training programs used for over a decade and also the handbook that became the standard for the company wide entertainment division.
• Coordinates and collaborates with outside vendors and contractors who provide entertainment services, scenic design, and media.
• Routinely designated as Park Wide Manager On Duty responsible for all areas of daily operation and audit of all park facilities, guest relations and crisis management resolution.
• Collaborated extensively and worked closely as a resource with Marketing teams, Human Resources, and Park Operations.
Silvertree Productions: 1997-2002 . Performer, writer.
Scollon Productions: 2002. Local appearance coordinator- handling of licensed characters for special Nickelodeon and Warner Bros. Promotional events in the New England area.
Improvisational comedy, puppetry, voice-overs, writing. Basic audio and video production and operation. Experience in Sound Forge and Pinnacle Studio non-linear edit system. The ability to pull the strengths out of an ensemble. Basic overview knowledge in stage combat, whip cracking, and pyrotechnic handling.